It's almost 2110 and the Winter Games are coming in the New Year to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The website I am starting is not about Vancouver. It's going to be an online entertainment guide to Victoria, BC's dining out, bars, entertainment, accomodations and bands. This site will be allowing businesses to list their company as long as they are within those 5 categories I just mentioned.
We will also be asking very closely related businesses to purchase some ad spaces available on the site. There are a limited amount of space for the ads so they will be gone fast.
I want as many as I can get listed before the holiday season starts and a ton more before the Games get started. There will be alot of visitors popping over to the Island and Victoria for a visit. We are going to want to show them Victoria's Best in Entertainment.
I will post again as soon as myself and the new website are ready. Make sure to bookmark this blog page in your favourites.
If you have questions even before the site is up, just use my business email
thay@victorianightout.com
Thanks, Thomas Hay
No comments:
Post a Comment