VictoriaNightOut.com used to be The Only site in Canada from this company but not anymore. There is a NightOut.com in Montreal, Canada. Welcome to the team, especially the Canadian team.
I did not get out today to give out letters and business cards and I also may not tomorrow. I want to make sure everything is right first. The card, the letter and the timing. I am not going to hand out my cards at businesses peak hours. That is probably the easiest way to piss them off. Then I would never hear from them again unless they became desparate. Won't happen.
Anyways, if you own or run an entertainment type biz in the Victoria, BC area, feel free to post a listing on our site. If you are anyone else reading this, please bookmark our VNO.com site so that if there is a chance that you get near Victoria, you can browse it and pick a few of the awesome places to have fun and enjoy.
Talk Soon Kay ?
No comments:
Post a Comment