Friday, December 25, 2009

Restaurants in Victoria, BC

I don't really hang out at restaurants on Christmas eve or Christmas day either but I am wondering just how busy they are on those days.

If I was out doing last minute shopping all day I would certainly not want to go home and start cooking on Xmas eve. I know there are a few places that serve a great turkey dinner on Xmas day but I have never eaten out in a restaurant on Xmas day. Maybe we should try it next year. Heck, we can have the family over on boxing day, or any day, for that matter. Where would we go though ? I don't have a clue.

You have probably read some of my other blog posts stating that I have recently started a free search or posting site for local Victoria, BC restaurants, bars, accomodations and bands. It's called VictoriaNightOut.com I hope by next Christmas I will be able to search my own website and see tons of postings with Xmas dinner specials. I am counting on alot of restaurants in Victoria to find there way to our website, post a free listing and give us all the details of why we should pick their place to go out and have their delicious holiday meal.

Remember, if you know someone that runs a restaurant in Victoria, tell them about the new website that will showcase their business for free.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment